Handling of Personal Data
OHMI OFT Co., LTD will inform you about the handling of Personal Information as follow.
1. Handling of customers personal information
We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act of Japan and Personal Information Protection Law. We will handle personal information within the scope of use presented when handing it in business.
2. Personal Information
Personal Information is an information that could identify an individual. For example, name, workplace, title, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc.
3. Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with Personal Information Protection Law and Policies when handling Personal Information.
4. Purpose of use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information within the scope of the following;
- ① Sales of products handled by the company and provision of services.
- ② Promotion, advertisement, provision of information and any other sales promotion activities mentioned at ①.
- ③ Implementation of surveys for planning and developing new products.
- ④ Shipping products to customers, after-sales service and answering inquiries.
- ⑤ Other matters permitted by Personal Information Protection Law.
5. Provision of Personal Information
We do not provide Personal Information to the third parties except in the following cases;
- ①When the customer consents in advance.
- ②Recognized by the Personal Information Protection Law.
- ③When entrusting the handling of Personal Information to a subcontractor within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use stated at 4. Purpose of use of Personal. Information.
- ④Other matters permitted by Personal Information Protection Law.
6. Measures for safe management of Personal Information
We will implement necessary and appropriate security measures to prevent leakage, loss, damage and unauthorized access of Personal Information received from customers.
7. Inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, suspension of use of Personal Information
If a customer requests to disclosure, correction, or suspension of use of Personal Information, we will respond appropriately after confirming the identity of the customer.
8. Review of this policy
We may change this policy as appropriate in response to revisions of Personal Information Protection Law.
OHMI OFT CO., Ltd
701-3 Yoshiji, Yasu City, Shiga 520-2413